Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Best Teacher is Parents

The Best Teacher is Parents

Daughter is my teacher

Birth, is the biggest decision of a female life, a new life cross in hand, future is good or bad, success or not? as if every decision is relating to you, the pressure is, only the parties can appreciate.

Five years ago, Agnes under their reproductive decisions, twists and turns, and finally bring this little girl in this world; since then, Agnes have shift the focus of life, everything in her line first, with occasional setbacks still strong to overcome it, hope to be a 100% good mother: “Being Mom is difficult, but I enjoy it …… sometimes my daughter is” my teacher “!”

As well as a perfect Mum, the daddy is important too!  Do not think that a FULL-TIME Daddy is good at ease, it can be too busy and have no time to meet friends, no time for the phone. We call it “All by myself” ! Saying that I have to do all the housework, cooking in a hurry, being busy to take care of my lovely daughter,  accompany her to play, and also reading books to learn to be a heartfelt Daddy ……

“The best teacher is just PARENTS!”

I do not mind to be a problem daddy , to be a part-time practical tutor to teach my ​​daughter washing dishes, mopping, vacuuming, folding shirts, making scrambled eggs, swimming, playing …… although sometime I am easy to loose temper, but it is really fun!


Celine's daddy Dr. Tam

2 comments:

  1. Got goose bumps watching this 5 year old angel sing ' You raise me up:.Fantastic and congrats to the parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Celine is fantastic! Great personality and voice. I couldn't wait to watch her each week. I think the public is awfully hard on her father and should lighten up with him.

    ReplyDelete